– 1-1 Therapeutic Support/Counselling for anyone experiencing distress or family members affected by someone else’s behaviour
– Online (Skype) and Phone Counselling
– Seminars and Workshops on ‘Mental Health and the Catholic Faith’ provided to groups of 8 or more
– Providing a directory of Catholic health professionals who are safe for Catholics to go to
– A regular blog including hints and tips on how to stay sane and keep the faith
– Links to reliable websites to understand more about distress and how current mainstream treatments are creating more problems or exacerbating the current ones
I can offer an initial 30 minute phone consultation for free. I am currently based in the Midlands in Ireland but I can provide phone and Skype counselling to people outside of this area. Please use the Contact page to send me a message. All information shared with me is treated with the strictest professionalism and confidence.